The Kiwi Access Card is going online!
The amazing team at Kiwi Access is working tirelessly to get our new online application system up and running.
Here at Kiwi Access, we are trying to make the process as easy for you as possible to ensure that all New Zealanders have access to the amazing events and opportunities our country has to offer.
Want to know when the online application form is ready? Just Fill out for form below and we will keep you in the loop!
Want an application form now?
You can download the application form here and fill it out ready to take into your local AA Centre or Post Shop.
Please print off the form and fill in using CAPTIAL letters, then collect your additional information:
- Two (2) identical recent passport-sized colour photos of yourself.
- Proof of the address you want your card delivered to.
- Photo ID to prove who you are, this can be your:
- Current 18+ Card or Kiwi Access Card
- New Zealand Driver Licence
- Firearms Licence
- Certificate of Identity (issued under the Passports Act 1992)
- Refugee Travel Document (issued by or for the New Zealand Government)
If you do not have one of these, you can still apply – you need someone who can prove you are over 18 and some other form of identification, like your birth certificate. See step 6 of the application form for more information.